BBM-Sara tandem ranks first on Asia Pulse Survey

Presidential candidate Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. and vice presidential candidate Sara Duterte remained frontrunners in the March 2022 Pulse Asia pre-election survey released on Wednesday (April 6).

The said survey was conducted from March 17 to 21 using face-to-face interviews with a total of 2,400 respondents aged 18 years old and above.

Based on the results, 56% of the total respondents would elect Marcos as the country’s next president if the May 2022 elections took place during the survey period. However, Marcos Jr’s presidential preference mark dropped by 4% compared to the 60% in February.

Same with the percentage obtained by Marcos, Duterte ranked first in the vice-presidential spot, 3% greater than February figures.

Meanwhile, Marcos’ closest presidential rival Leni Robredo recorded an increase of 9% which brought her points to 24% from 15% last February.

Mayor Francisco “Isko” Moreno ranked third with 8%, followed by Senator Manny Pacquiao with 6%, Senator Panfilo “Ping” Lacson with 2%, Faisal Mangondato with 1%, Enersto “Ernie” Abella with 0.1%, Jose Montemayor with 0.05%, Leodegario De Guzman with 0.02%, and Norberto Gonzales with 0%.

“We shall not rest until the 70% preference survey polls position is attained, until every vote is counted and the aspirations of the Filipino people become a reality,” Atty. Vic Rodriguez, Chief of Staff and Spokesman of Marcos, said. (PTV)

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.